If you've done a search with our Search Tool and still can't find your event it may not have been added yet. If the event hasn't happened yet, it's possible that the Event's organizer or timer haven't gotten around to adding it yet. If the event has already happened, it may take 7-10 days for it to be added to Athlinks with results.
If you have a web link to official results for the event on another website, you can E-mail Us with the Link and request that we add the Event and results to Athlinks!
If the event has happened more than 10 days prior and you can't find an official results page for the event, you can go ahead and add the event to Athlinks yourself. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- Log into your Athlink profile and click the Events & Results link along the top bar, then click the Add Race button.
- In the next screen, enter the Race Name, City, Country, State/Province, Start time and date, and Web Site URL. Not all of these items are required, but will be very helpful for other athletes looking for the event in Athlinks.
Please make sure to enter the Event Name as it's been published by the race organizer.
- Once you've added the Event Details, add any Courses that exist in the event. If the event has a 5K and 10K Run, check the boxes for both of those Courses on the Running Courses tab. As a courtesy to other Athlinks users, please be careful to add each course that was part of the Event, even if you didn't run it.
If the event is a Triathlon, Cycling, or Swimming event, click the Tri, Cycling & Swimming Courses tab under the Add Courses header. You can also build your own course for advanced type courses.
If you add a course distance by mistake, you can use the Remove link next to the course type under the Selected courses area.
- When you're finished with your selections, click the Save Event button at the bottom of the page.
- After a few moments, you will be redirected to the Event's Unofficial Results tab. From here, you can Manually Add Your Own Time to the event.