If you signed up for an Athlinks account using your e-mail address and have forgotten your password, it's very easy to reset it. Just follow the steps below. If you know your password but just want to change it to something else, click HERE to find out how.
NOTE: If you have already triggered a password reset, but did not receive the reset e-mail from Athlinks, make sure to check your Junk or Spam e-mail folder. If you are still unable to find the e-mail, you can contact Athlinks support HERE.
- Navigate to www.athlinks.com and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the login page, click the E-mail button, then click the Forgot Password link underneath the Sign In button.
- On the next page, enter the E-mail you used to register for Athlinks, then click Send Reset Link. If you don't remember which e-mail your account uses, click HERE to find out how to recover your account e-mail.
- You will now see a confirmation message if your e-mail was entered correctly. If not, a message will be displayed noting that the e-mail was not found in our system.
- Now, check your e-mail inbox for the e-mail from Athlinks. Your mail provider may sort the e-mail into the Junk or Spam folder, so check there if you don't see it within a couple minutes. Click the Change Password button in the e-mail to reset your password.
- After you click the link, you will be directed to the page seen below. Enter a new password, then enter the password to confirm. Click Reset to finalize the password reset.
- If the passwords in both fields matched, you will be automatically directed to your Athlinks profile. Your password reset is complete.