This message appears when you are trying to filter a search using your Location and you had previously blocked Athlinks from using your current location. If you'd like Athlinks to be able to filter future searches by location, you can follow the instructions below for your preferred browser.
Please see the official instructions from Google HERE.
Please see the official instructions from Apple HERE.
Internet Explorer 11
Please see the official instructions from Microsoft HERE.
- From any page in Athlinks, right click in a blank space on the page and click View Page Info
- Click Permissions
- Under the “Access Your Location” heading, uncheck the “Use Dafault” checkbox.
- Click Allow to the right.
- Close the page info window.
Edge uses Windows 10 location settings. The process below may not work if Location services are turned off in Windows. Find instructions for enabling Location for Windows HERE.
- From any page in Athlinks, click the small i icon to the left of the URL bar
- Find the Location toggle under "Website Permissions" and click it to enable Location.
- Refresh the page