WAIT! The ability to add an event to Athlinks yourself has been temporarily disabled while we work to resolve an issue. In the mean time, we'll do the work for you! If you have a web link to official results for the event on another website, you can E-mail Us with the Link and request that we add the Event and results to Athlinks!
If you've done a search with our Search Tool and still can't find your event it may not have been added yet. If the event hasn't happened yet, it's possible that the Event's organizer or timer isn't ready to post the official results yet. If the event has already happened, it may take 7-10 days for it to be added to Athlinks with results.
If the event has happened more than 10 days prior and you can't find it listed in Athlinks, you can go ahead and add the event to Athlinks yourself. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- Log into your Athlink profile and click inside the Search bar at the top of the screen, then select Events from the Quick Links box that appears.
- On the Event page, click the Add Event link in the upper right corner.
- In the next screen, enter the Race Name, City, Country, State/Province, Country, Start Date and Time, and Web Site URL. Not all of these items are required, but will be very helpful for other athletes looking for the event in Athlinks.
Please be as accurate as possible with all information concerning the event! We suggest copying the information directly from the Race's website.
- Once you've added the Event Details, add any Courses that exist in the event in step 2. If the event had a 5K Run and a 10K Run, check the boxes for both of those Courses on the Running Courses tab. As a courtesy to other Athlinks users, please be careful to add each course that was part of the Event, even if you didn't run it.
If the event is a Triathlon, Cycling, or Swimming event, click the Tri, Cycling & Swimming Courses tab under the Add Courses header. You can also Build Your Own course for advanced type courses.
If you add a course distance by mistake, you can click the X next to the course in the Selected Courses section at the bottom of the page.
- When you're finished with your selections, click the Save Event button at the bottom of the page.
- After a few moments, you will be redirected to the Event's About tab. From here, you can Manually Add Your Own Time to the event.